Weekly Technical Update
20-10-2022 - Technical Update - 29
As part of this week's update, we will share this week's progress and what component we worked on.
Currently team is focussing on testing the endpoints in testnet , code optimization and refactoring.
We follow the following process for testing the application-
- We first test the code/endpoints in simulation mode individually. - Next we test the endpoints with all the dependencies. Also write unit test cases and make sure all the conditions are met. - Then we do all the possible optimization and refactoring. - After that code is tested on the Cardano testnet. - If test fails then we optimize the code/algorithm to achieve desired transaction size and throughput and repeat the process until it is achieved successfully.
1. Control block Currently continue working on retries and tests for them.
2. Borrowing service & Testnet
- Completed depositClooateral endpoint, OnChain part optimization and successfully tested it in testnet.
- Completed withdrawCollateral endpoint, OnChain part optimization and successfully tested it in testnet.
Currently working on borrow endpoint OnChain optimization.